0
Q:

Does anyone know who the female artist is that sings the song "The Christmas Shoes"?

0
Question 120: (posted December 4, 2004) Hi Mike! I've been more into answering question than asking lately. Here's one I need an answer for that's been bugging me for quite awhile. I've checked the Internet and came up with zip! Who sang this song and what is the title? I'm totally blank on this one! Please help. Thanks "I WAS WATCHING A LITTLE BOY IN MY STORE AND LOOKING AT SOME TOYS BUT HIS LITTLE FACE WAS SAD LOOKING AT TOYS, HE WISHED HE HAD I WALKED UP AND SAID HI TO HIM HE LOOKED UP, BUT DIDN'T GRIN I SAID DO YOU SEE SOME YOUR DADDY MIGHT BUY AND WHEN HE SPOKE, HE BEGAN TO CRY IF DADDY WERE HERE HE'D BUY ME EVERYTHING FOOTBALL, GUNS AND A CHOO CHOO TRAIN BUT MOMMY SAID HE WON'T BE BACK NO MORE MY DADDY DIED IN THE VIETNAM WAR HE SAID SOMETIMES IT DOESN'T SEEM LONG THAT MY DADDY'S BEEN GONE FROM HOME BUT TO ME IT'S A MIGHTY LONG TIME TO BE LEFT ALONE FROM A DADDY LIKE MINE THE LITTLE BOY TURNED TO WALK AWAY I ASKED HIM IF HE'D LIKE TO STAY TAKE ANY TOY THAT HE COULD SEE FOR WHAT ... more

0
0
Christian group NewSong sings it. I checked all over the net including iTunes and can't find a female vocalist that sings it. more
0
Christian group NewSong sings it. I checked all over the net including iTunes and can't find a female vocalist that sings it. Sources: Ask.com, Google. more

...