Does Health and Counseling ever prescribe placebo instead of mental health medication?

0

0

No, we do not do this, and as far as we know, this is not done by other agencies either. Placebos are mainly used for research purposes in order to determine if a particular medication is more effective than a neutral agent, AKA placebo. Also, in the case of research, participants are fully informed that they may receive a placebo and are required to consent to this prior to proceeding with the study. (Posted September 2005) I am struggling with confidence problems. These problems are always there, but are intensified when I am here at school around lots of people my age. When I’m sitting in class, especially at the beginning of the semester, I compare myself to others and tend to feel as though I don’t measure up. I feel unsure of myself, and I worry about how others see me. When I think about this logically, I know that I shouldn’t have a problem with confidence. I have always received compliments about my sweet and welcoming personality, and I am often complimented on the way that I