Does Housatonic Web/Server support loading MPP Files saved previously in Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle databases?

0

0

Yes, Housatonic Web/Server is able to open any project saved through ODBC. This includes SQL Server, Oracle, Access, etc.

0

Yes, Housatonic Project Viewer for Web Server is able to open any project saved through ODBC. This includes SQL Server, Oracle, Access, etc. I cannot open password protected ODBC Connections to Microsoft Access Databases on Win 2003. A “password is incorrect” message is displayed. By default, Windows 2003 has restricted rights for Web applications users, the solution to this problem is to set full permission for Everyone group on the MDB files that you need to access.