0
Q:

Does insurance pay for hearing aids?

0
Some insurance plans pay for hearing aids. However, many limit the amount of money they will pay. Our hearing partners have agreements with hundreds of insurance companies that give our customers additional discounts and savings.
hearingmatch.com
/index.php?page=faqs
This link is broken. Help us!

0
Unfortunately, Medicare does not pay for hearing aids. In addition, most insurance companies also do not pay for hearing aids. Select Blue Cross Blue Shield plans will pay $500 per ear, and occasionally we encounter other insurance plans that do have coverage for hearing aids. We will be happy to check your insurance coverage for you before you purchase and we will even file on your insurance as a courtesy at your request if you purchase hearing aids. more
enttyler.com
2 more sources
Hide
0
Check with your insurance company regarding your policy, as everyone's policy is different. If your insurance does cover hearing aids, we will be happy to bill as a courtesy, but payment up front is still required. • I PURCHASED MY HEARING AIDS SOMEWHERE ELSE, CAN I COME TO THE HEARING HEALTH CLINIC TO HAVE THEM SERVICED? We would be happy to see you. Hourly rates do apply for hearing aids purchased outside our office. If your hearing aid requires a factory repair and is no longer under warranty, repair fees may be charged by the manufacturer. We also offer a service contract for those who may have recently moved to the area or for those who would like to transfer their hearing aid service to our office for a longer period of time. • CAN I TRY A HEARING AID TO SEE IF I LIKE IT FIRST? Return within the trial period and receive a full refund, minus the $50/per ear professional fee. • HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET USED TO WEARING HEARING AIDS? You will need time to adjust to having ... more
hearinghealthclinic.com
0
Some insurance plans pay for hearing aids. However, many limit the amount of money they will pay. At Beltone we have agreements with hundreds of insurance companies that give their customers additional discounts and savings. more
georgiabeltone.com
0
Currently, Medicare and most major insurance plans do not cover hearing aids. At Earzlink, we've turned this negative fact into a positive for our patients. We offer an insurance discount (including Medicare) to further reduce the price of our hearing aids. more
earzlink.com
/faq 

...