Does Lifetime Fitness Conduct Drug Test On New Employees?

0

0
Arnold Wilder

Yes, I think that they are going to test you, because it’s a very important job that requires sobriety. However, even if they have ordered some new drug tests, you don’t have to worry about it, if you are not taking any drugs. As far as I know this kind of tests are really qualitative, and can detect any prohibited substance in your system that you have taken in the last 6 months. They won’t give you the job if you fail the drug test.

0

Most Lifetime Fitness centers (maybe all of them) include child care facilities. And these days, anyone who is hired to work near or around children is likely to have to pass both a drug test and a criminal background check. The insurance companies pretty much insist on it. Based on that, it’s almost certain that they would want to test you. Sorry. I agree that what people do in their own homes ought to be no one else’s concern. But I also know that whenever anyone gets hurt these days, people sue everyone and his uncle. So I understand how a business can feel that it has to protect itself. Keep in mind that cannabis residue usually only stays in your urine for a few days to about a week. If you clean up your act, you will test negative. It is not like you will be positive for the rest of your life. I wish you well.