0
Q:

Does sweat turn white clothes yellow around the area where sweating?

0
the reason it looks like sweat turns your clothes yellow is because that is where you had applied aluminum to your skin and it reacted with the fabric and turned it yellow instead of trying to fix the clothes after they turn yellow, try using a non aluminum deorderant [rock/bar/stick] and solve the problem before it happens these rocks last what seems like forever, does not harm your fabrics, makes it little black dress wearable, and is better for your pocketbook because of how much money you will save more
answerbag.com

0
It definitely does. If you want to prevent this, use lot's of anti-perspirant. Washing your white clothes after sweating in them is also a good idea. more
answerbag.com
0
Yes this is why I wear a white undershirt almost all the time - I got tired of my regular clothes getting sweat stains in the armpits, so I wear a white t-shirt underneath. That shirt gets the bulk of the yellowing and keeps my regular shirts looking decent. more
answerbag.com
0
Yes, and if it is an all white shirt, use bleach to turn it back white. more
answerbag.com

...