Does the Fire District rescue animals from trees or poles?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

• Cats will normally come down on their own. • In the case of an animal on power poles, call Southern California Edison. • For other animal-related concerns, call Town of Apple Valley Animal Control at (760)240-7000, Extension 7555; or, if you reside in the unincorporated area of Apple Valley, call San Bernardino County Animal Control at (800)472-5609.
This link is broken. Help us!
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.