Does vaping help you quit smoking?

Health
0
selestiya Illinka Erika edited answer

Enough has already been written about the dangers of smoking. And there is a lot of information from doctors. Medical studies point to a clear association of tobacco smoking with diseases such as cancer, emphysema, cardiovascular disorders and many others. Smoking is a tradition for me. For me, the process of smoking, the daily ritual, is important. But how can you quit smoking?

0
Illinka Erika Illinka Erika edited answer

For me, the alternative to smoking was vape. The smoking process itself has survived. But I’m taking a liquid with a minimum of nicotine. I plan to switch to a liquid without nicotine in the near future. Also vape is much cheaper for my budget. I buy vape sale
Prices are minimal. what was a month for cigarettes, now for a year enough for a vape

0
jorika

I’m in the process. vape I have appeared in the fall. Now I’ve lowered the dose of nicotine to a minimum.
I rarely remember vape. There are days when I don’t sit.