Does zoloft help anxiety?

0

Does zoloft help anxiety?

0
Smart Smart

To be short, I finally felt compelled to try anti depressants. I had experienced depression for a couple of years. Zoloft literally saved my life. If you want to talk more about anxiety and its treatment, make sure to join us, your anxiety sisters and brothers on http://edrugforum.com/ .

0
Bruce Smm

I don’t know about Zoloft. I usually use CBD oil when I have to beat my anxiety. You can be sure it really works, just check here https://naturalwellnesscbdoil.com/cbd-for-social-anxiety-explore-how-it-works/

0

I’m not sure. What question I can answer for sure is “does cbd work for anxiety?” Actually, I happened to try it myself and I can say it’s a really good method to lighten your emotional load. That’s why I don’t try other remedies.

0

Hell NO! I didn’t for me! Zoloft is more for antidepressant and has a low does of medicine in it for anxiety! I was put on all kinds of anti depressants such as Zoloft, Effexor, Cebaxil, Prozac, Paxil, and I can name a whole lot more and none of them worked! My anxiety kept getting worse and worse over the years and I ended up going to the ER 4 times in the past 4 months because I thought I was dieing and it was just my anxiety, finally the ER recommended me to the local Mental Health Center. Thank God! And this is what they specialize in, is different types of mental illnesses, and they ended up perscribing me anxiety medicine called Xanax. I had Severe anxiety by this point. And thank god for going there, because I haven’t had a panic attack since! Don’t let these medical doctors misdiagnose you honey! It happened to me for 12 years and my anxiety just progressed over the years! Please be sure you go to a professional that deals with mental health! Go to your local mental health cent

0

I was on Zoloft when I was 16 and like another person said, it nearly ruined my life. I would not recommend it to anyone. It did not help anxiety and it made me into an emotional zombie otherwise. I couldn’t cry or laugh with any sincerity for the entire time I was on it. And when I couldn’t take it anymore and quit, I was pretty much insane for 4-5 days. It makes you build a dependence on it. I would ask another doctor for a second opinion and see if there is any other option before you take Zoloft. Seriously screwed up my stomach, too. I am pretty convinced it is the reason I have nearly had ulcers. Be careful.