For the main unit: How much lag time is there when inputting or outputting a signal from the external terminal of the measurement station?

0

0

The lag time from the external terminal to the bus trigger / time base is as follows: When inputting from TRIG IN: TRIG IN -> bus trigger signal : 40 ns (typical value) TRIG IN -> time base signal : 25 ns (typical value) When inputting from EXT. I/O: EXT. I/O -> bus trigger signal : 25 ns (typical value) EXT. I/O ->time base signal : 10ns (typical value) When outputting to EXT. I/O: EXT. I/O <- bus trigger signal : 25ns (typical value) EXT. I/O <- time base signal : 25ns (typical value) The lag time between the bus trigger / time base and each measurement module differs depending on the module. See the following example: Bus trigger signal -> WE7111 Digital oscilloscope module : 30 ns + sampling interval (typical value*) * Typical value represents a typical or average value. It is not strictly guaranteed.