Has a ban in smoking in pubs etc, proved successful at the cost of business profits?

0

0

All the ban on smoking in public places has done Is Move The Problem On. Now we can’t move on High Streets for piled up ***-ends & those polluting the air with their poison outside all the pubs, bars, restaurants, cafes etc etc. Now children are exposed to it MORE! & it’s all been a complete waste of time. I think pubs or all businesses for that matter, should have designated smoking rooms. If smokers want to kill themselves by smoking & the inevitable passive smoking, they can do it away from non-smokers. Sorry but I like the ban it has made the pub a nicer place to visit, it’s just the way the establishment have gone about obeying it, that’s ruining any benefits.