Has anyone used Drift software subscriptions of Starter, Pro, or Enterprise and have any sales improvement success stories?

FeaturedInternet
1
Frank Bell Posted

I’m testing out the Free version of Drift and it’s okay.  It is such a limited version though that you cannot really get a feel for how well it will work for our use cases.

Drift has these other plans as well and I’m looking for an in depth review of the software to see if its right for my use case.  Or someone who knows this space well and has an expert review on the capabilities.

Its kind of annoying though now some person (maybe the founder) Tanner keeps emailing me everyday with some tip.  Tanner Maguire <tmaguire@driftt.com>

Starter

starts at…
$50/mo
For small businesses that are ready to take a step up from the free plan and send targeted messages to their website visitors.

Pro
starts at…
$250/mo
For marketing & sales teams who are looking to increase qualified inbound leads in real-time without forms or humans.

Enterprise
starts at…
$2000/mo
For companies that only want to engage with the best leads based on factors including ideal customer profile and firmographics.

0
Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz

Hundreds of spammers and one smart answer …

0
apkxyz11

The content of this article page, I find the content quite interesting and useful to me, thank you for sharing  learn to fly idle game

0

The past few years have seen a massive audience shift towards mobile devices to access web-based services. To keep pace with the changing world and propel business growth, a normal website isn’t enough anymore- You need a responsive web design which can seamlessly integrate with different devices without compensating on the user browsing experience.

0
apkxyz11

The content of this article page, I find the content quite interesting and useful to me, thank you for sharing click this link to down

0
marianapham

The article is very helpful for us, please update daily via y8site so I can get more useful information.