0
Q:

Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily Hutchence where is she now what does she look like?

Answers

rank
1
2
As you probably well know, Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lilly Hutchence, is the daughter of the late Paula Yates and Michael Hutchence.  Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily Hutchence (known as Tiger) was born on 22 July 1996.  Bob Geldof has been raising Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lilly Hutchence after he got custody of Tiger Lily Hutchence once his ex-wife Paula Yates died.  Geldof received custody with the consent of Hutchence's parents, so that she could be raised with her three older half-sisters, Fifi, Peaches and Pixie.  There was a counter-application for custody of Tiger Lily by Hutchence's half-sister, Tina Shorr, who wanted to care for the girl at her home in California.  Later in 2007, Geldof applied to a British court for formal adoption and was granted full adoption of Tiger Lily and a change of her surname to Geldof, despite opposition from Hutchence's mother and sister.  Patricia Glassop claims Geldof has severed all ties between her family and Tiger Lily.  She now accuses him of being ...

0
She has been called just Tiger since she was born by her parents and the rest of her extended family, Not Lily. She's 11 years old on the 22nd of July. http://img511.imageshack.us/my.php?image... here is a link to one of the latest pictures of her, apparently taken in March 06. she seems to be a happy little girl, living with Bob Geldof and her sisters in England. more
answers.yahoo.com.au
1 more source
Hide
0
I have seen some recent pictures of Tiger Lilly and she's the spitting image of Michael.

...