Here are answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding the installation, operation and configuration of the DATUM Materials Testing Software Program. How can I add Grid Lines to a Report Graph ?

0

0

• Open the report for “Design”. This will show the report with a representative curve. • Place the “hand” cursor on the graph and double click. • Select “Insert” from the menu on the window with the caption that reads “Microsoft Graph – Graph in Report: …” • Click on “Insert” and select “Grid Lines” • Click on all four options (Major and Minor for both axes), then click OK. • Close the window and save the changes when asked.