How can I create a Delivery Note without sending an EDI version to my Trading Partner?

0

0

Interact for Windows can be configured to create printed Delivery Notes without needing to produce an EDI version. This procedure explains how to set it up: • Go to the Administration Menu and select Customers. • Highlight the relevant Customer from the list. • The list will be on the left, or at the top, depending on whether your screen is split vertically or horizontally. • From the displayed Tabs select Business Rules. • In the Deliveries section place a tick next to Allow Printed. • Click the Green Tick at the top of the screen to save the changes. • Now when you process your order you will be asked to generate a Delivery Note. • Once printed you will be permitted to generate the Delivery Note into an Invoice without having to Write EDI File.