How can I file a complaint against an elected official, such as the elected State Attorney, elected Public Defender, or Sheriff?

Write a comment...


Contact the State Commission on Ethics, which deals with complaints about misconduct by elected officials. The Florida Bar does not have jurisdiction to discipline lawyers who occupy constitutionally created positions including judges. The Commission on Ethics may be contacted at (850)488-7864 or by mail at Post Office Drawer 15709, Tallahassee, Florida 32317-5709. more
Write a comment...
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Add your answer...

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.