How can I filter my e-mail to discard messages from certain senders, or containing certain keywords?

0

0

directNIC Hosting allows you to filter your e-mail two different ways: at a user level, and at an account level. User-level filtering will affect a single e-mail address, whereas account-level filtering affects all e-mail addresses for all domains in your directNIC Hosting account. To set up User-Level filtering: • Log into your directNIC Hosting Admin Dashboard • Choose “User Level Filtering” under the Mail header. • Click “Manage Filters” under actions next to the e-mail address you need to modify filters for. • Click the “Create a New Filter” button. • Name your new filter. Note: The filter name must be unique and cannot contain “Converted Rule” or “Rule ” • Choose your configuration options for your rule in the “Rules” field. For a complete list of available configuration options, please visit cPanel’s guide here. Note: You may choose more than one rule by clicking on the + button next to the Rules field. • Choose an action from the drop down menu for the filter to take whe