How can I get thousands of followers on Instagram without following a lot of accounts in return?

Entertainment
0
Krikka Tukka

0
jorika

To be popular in Instagram you need to learn the rules of this social network and fill your account constantly with interesting content.
You also need to take into account the interests of Instagram users. Today, 500 million users use Insta Stories. What would users notice, create your story on Instagram. It’s very convenient to use the insta stories app
You can learn more about this on the livedune.com . Quality insta stories will attract users’ attention and you will get new followers

0
bemay

Fill your account with interesting information. You can also hold different contests for your subscribers. It’s going to get your attention.

0
Frank Davis

Hi, I used to apply to such Instagram promotion https://smoservice.net/pages/smmpromotion/ and should say it worked pretty well for me. My account is on the top now and I earn money on every post practically every week. Simply give them a try

0
Masha Esina

Use Targeted hashtags

In every post, you can write 30 Hashtags. Use them properly…

Use targeted hashtags related to your niche/Business.

Note: If your account is new then use hashtags with fewer posts!

Don’t use the same hashtags in every post!