How can I lose weight?

Health
0
George McSharry

How can I lose weight?

0
jame

Jogging

Jogging has long been known as a fast weight loss exercise. You should try to run at least 3-4 sessions a week.
Cycling

Cycling is a sport suitable for people of all ages. You can choose to cycle to lose weight, maintain health and endurance. You can burn 500-1,000 calories per hour by cycling fast.

Squat practice

This exercise affects the largest muscle groups in the body – the buttocks and thighs. When practicing squat will help you consume a lot of energy. You should perform 3-5 rounds of squat, each round 20-30 times.

Skipping

This exercise is not only interesting but also very effective. They help you lose weight, stay flexible, build leg muscles and improve your cardiovascular system.
Stay motivated

Every two weeks, check your results by weighing, measuring your body mass, taking pictures before and after exercise. Seeing yourself change will help you maintain and gain motivation to practice.

0
Anthony Cerullo

One of the best and safest way to do this is to opt for medical weight loss and weight management care provider.

0
RussellWilson

You can lose weight by dieting and exercising. Consume a well-balanced diet containing all essential nutrients, avoid consuming processed and junk food containing high percentage of fats, sugar, and salt. If you are not able to lose weight by dieting and exercising, take weight loss pills.

0
Joanna Lazarz

The most important part is to cut back on sugars and starches (carbs).When you do that, your hunger levels go down and you end up eating much fewer calories. Now instead of burning carbs for energy, your body starts feeding off of stored fat.

Each one of your meals should include a protein source, a fat source and low-carb vegetables.

Eat 2–3 meals per day. If you find yourself hungry in the afternoon, add a 4th meal.

Don’t be afraid of eating fat, as trying to do both low-carb AND low-fat at the same time is a recipe for failure. It will make you feel miserable and abandon the plan.

It is NOT necessary to count calories as long as you keep the carbs very low and stick to protein, fat and low-carb vegetables.

Get plenty of sleep. Lack of sleep leads to cravings and late night snacking.

0
Fugar K

Hello dear friend, I was overweight once and now I am just normal. I don’t have an active life as I’m on the computer most of the time. First, analyze your diet and see what goes wrong. For me, it was excess of carbs as I was eating everything with bread. Bread with scrambled eggs, bread with sausage, bread with salad, etc. I am a person who doesn’t eat seafood at ALL even if I would love to. I don’t like the taste but if you do, go for it. I don’t follow a diet and all I do is simply eating carbs once a week on Sunday. Check what you eat. Now I have a diet and eat chicken meat once a day, but every day. Then  I l make exercise three times a week in a gym each workout lasted 30 minutes. In order to time the workout, I use a simple timer, set a 30 minute timer and wait for the end.