How can I lose weight?

Health
0
George McSharry

How can I lose weight?

0
Brent Foust

You can lose weight by following appropriate diet and exercise. Eat a well-balanced diet containing all the nutrients. Do not consume junk and processed food. Junk food contains high percentage of salt, sugar and fats.

0
Adamantine
  1. Take a gluten-free diet.

It’s a good way if you want to lose weight quickly before bikini season. There are opinions that it’s possible to lose 5 kg within two weeks due to a gluten-free diet. Why can it help you? Many people are allergic to gluten (some people say gluten is not guilty but a group of sugars called FODMAP). Food allergies and intolerance mean that you have a problem with digesting and immune system and it leads to further problems with your health.  However, you should remember that you may suffer from yo-yo effect if you return to old diet habits.

2. Are you still on a diet and no effects?

Consider visiting a doctor or getting some blood tests, especially toward thyroid diseases. Thyroid is responsible for metabolism. If your metabolism is slow, it is possible that you have hypothyroidism. You may try natural treatments to raise level of thyroid hormones (ft3 and ft4).

3. Try some supplements (after a consultation with a doctor/dietician).

For example chromium is recommended for persons who want to lose some weight. Chromium helps to keep right metabolism, because it activate some enzymes. Chromium also regulates blood glucose level and makes you lose sugar craving.

Also algaes such as spirulina and chlorella may increase your metabolism.

0
Kate Horder

Losing weight isn’t easy, but it is possible. I recently lost 7 stone, and here is what I did.

1. Calorie Controlled diet

Dieting is absolutely necessary if you want to lose weight successfully. Calorie counting is the best way to diet and can help you to ensure your success.

1. Exercise

If you want to lose weight, you have to exercise. Nobody will be able to do it for you, you need to be tough and focus on your goals. After a few weeks, you’ll actually begin to enjoy exercise.

1. Self-Hypnosis

I also trialed using self-hypnosis recordings that I had bought online. Losing weight can be very tough emotionally and I felt that the hypnosis helped me to deal with this side of things better.

At the end of the day, if you want to lose weight, you can achieve it, you just need to stay focused on your goal.