How can I make a website for a small business?

Business
0
Sam Cordon

0
Ricky

you know you better dont do it yourself if u dont know how to do that. If i were u I would give that kinda job to professionals, just take a cash loan and pay no matter how much it will cost. You pay and they do it right and high quality!

0
Harold Thomas

To make a website for a small business, you have two options. They are:

• Design a website yourself

Designing a website yourself is a way to save money on initial business costs. You can use sites like Wix or WordPress. What I would say is that for an inexperienced web designer, making your own website could take a long time and you might not be happy with the results

• Pay a web design professional

You also have to option of paying someone else to make a website for you. When I started my business I worked with a website designer in Kent from Media in a Box. It was quite easy to find a designer, and I didn’t find that it was overpriced. If you choose to pay a professional, you can guarantee that your website will work well and look good. You also will save yourself a lot of time.