How can I obtain continuing education credits for CPHRM (Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management) renewal?

0

0

There are several ways that continuing education credit can be obtained for CPHRM renewal. Full details can be found by consulting the AHA Certification Center’s CPHRM renewal application.

0

There are several ways that continuing education credit can be obtained for CPHRM renewal. Full details can be found by consulting the AHA Certification Center’s CPHRM renewal application (PDF).

0
Stud

Hi. If there is no money, then of course the best option would be to get a loan to solve financial problems. But if you took out a loan and there was not enough money to solve the problems, and all this led you to bankruptcy. I was in such a situation when an accident caused debt I was in complete despair and did not know what to do helped me https://attorneydebtfighters.com/car-accident-leads-bankruptcy/  to solve all my problems with bankruptcy. I am very grateful.

0
Nerty

The general rule of thumb is you should start considering bankruptcy if it will take more than 5 years to pay off your debt. With your income you should have it paid off in a year or two. This is a no brainer; don’t declare bankruptcy. Buckle down and pay your bills. I’m not sure if you could even declare bankruptcy if you’re making $60k. The judge has to approve it and if it’s clear you can pay your bills but just don’t want to your request will probably be rejected.