How can I order individual event tickets in addition to a Hospitality Package?

0

0

A. Individual event tickets may also be purchased at www.cosport.com. Please check to make sure that your individual event times do not overlap with your Hospitality Package events times and allow sufficient time between events for transport and security check at the venue. If you purchase individual tickets additionally to a fully inclusive fixed package with transportation, you will be responsible for your own transportation to/from these individual events.

0

Individual event tickets may also be purchased at www.cosport.com. Please check to make sure that your individual event times do not overlap with your Hospitality Package events times and allow sufficient time between events for transport and security check at the venue. If you purchase individual tickets additionally to a fully inclusive Fixed Package with transportation, you will be responsible for your own transportation to/from these individual events.