0
Q:

How can I post my affiliate web banner/link to my Facebook or MySpace page?

0
MySpace Add to your profile By adding to your profile, this will remain on your myspace page until you remove or update • Login to your affiliate account • Select any web banner that you want to use • Login to your myspace account • Click on edit profile • In your "about me" or "interests" section, copy and paste the html code for selected web banner • Add a small personal review or something that will draw attention to the web banner • Click on preview to see what your profile will look like • If everything looks great, click on Save All Changes Post a Bulletin By posting a bulletin, all of your friends will see this on their own pages, however, it will only remain visible for a limited time depending on how many other bulletins are posted within a friend's network. • Login to your affiliate account • Select any web banner that you want to use • Login to your myspace account • Click on post bulletin • Select a subject line that will grab the attention of your friends • Write a ...
fitnessanywhere.com
/resources/faq.php
This link is broken. Help us!

...