How can software outsourcing (custom development) companies integrate Software as a Service (SaaS) into their offering?

0
Posted Alison Hardy edited answer

0
Alison Hardy Alison Hardy edited answer

Outsourcing is a really great and powerful thing. You can get a lot for less with it, especially when it comes to software development. If you want to learn more about it, I recommend you to read the article on outsourcing from https://diceus.com/outsourcing-romania-vs-ukraine/ I think you will like it, and you will get a lot of helpful info on it

0

Software as a Service is seen both as a threat and an opportunity for outsourcing companies: since it tends to replace labor-intensive processes with technology delivered on demand. Many voices see this as an opportunity, especially for Business Process Outsourcing companies integrating more automated processes into their offering. Infosys and Wipro have completed the acquisition of several SaaS companies to complement their current portfolio of services. How do you think this could apply to a software outsourcing provider (if at all)?