How can veterans, retirees or transitioning servicemembers apply for jobs at Phelps Dodge?

0

0

MDH: [Attending] a job fair is what I recommend. Posting your resume on Military.com or Monster.com is a good idea and I got good responses from posting resumes online. The secret is to always update your resume – this lets employers know that your resume and your skills are up-to-date. The biggest lesson transitioning servicemembers can take away from Helton’s experience is to prepare, and take advantage of every opportunity to network and interview with potential employers. Military.com’s Veterans Career Network provides great opportunity to network. More than 300,000 veterans are registered in the database and want to connect other veterans, retirees, and transitioning servicemembers with employment opportunities. For more information visit Military.com/Careers.