How come the installation of driver didn work or the driver suddenly stopped working on Microsoft Windows XP?

0

0

1. Unplug the ImageMate 2. Remove the following from the registry, the entries may be found in all control sets Go to start\run Type regedt32 Go to the file menu and choose export Make sure All is checked for the Export Range Name the file SNDK.reg and save it to the desktop In Hkey_local_machine go to system Then go to CurrentControlSet Then go to Enum Then go to USB Delete the key VID_0781 In Hkey_local_machine go to system Then go to CurrentControlSet Then go to Enum Then go to USBSTOR Delete the key disk&ven_sandisk&prod_ImageMate¡K In Hkey_local_machine go to system Then go to CurrentControlSet Then go to services Then go to USBSTOR Then Enum Delete the key disk&ven_sandisk&prod_ImageMate¡K NOTE: before you can delete a key, you must highlight the key Go to the edit menu and choose permissions Set everyone to full control and choose OK Now you may delete the desired Key Reboot Plug the reader in DO NOT INSTALL THE CD You may Delete SNDK.reg when everything is working properly.

0
McLova

I have problems with drivers very often, especially when I updated Windows! I prefer to update all drivers at once not separately each driver. I usually download complex packs with http://thinkmobiles.com/blog/driver-easy-review/ I choose that I need and they suggest to me all the necessary updates. For me, this is convenient and doesn’t take much time

0
John

cause Window XP is dead now, you can’t find some official drivers and support on it, just manually.