How Cystitis Can Be Cured by D-Mannose?
If you are suffering from extreme pain in the lower abdomen while urinating, chances are that you might be suffering from Cystitis, or urinary tract infection, one of the most painful diseases that totally cut you off from professional success and social interaction because all you can concentrate on is the pain. You might consider taking antibiotics and painkillers as a remedy, but that is going to be only a temporary remedy, and not a permanent one. For a permanent cure from Cystitis, you need something that starts affecting instantly, and what better than D-mannose, which is a 100% natural sugar, with 1% of the same metabolized by your digestive system, leaving the rest 99% to go into your bladder in the same form as it was when you consumed it, rendering it extremely effective in curing such infections. The molecules of D-mannose attract the E-Coli bacteria towards themselves and lead them out of your body while you are urinating, thus curing the infection from its very root. Furth