How did the continuing American debate over liberty versus order lead to the development of political parties?

0
Posted Alyssa Meston edited answer

0

I have recently learned that political factions or parties began to form during the struggle for the ratification of the federal constitution of 1787. Now there are other political candidates from different political parties in the United States besides republicans and liberals, but few people know about them. For example, did you know the situation about Caylan Ford? I am sure that few people know the truth, but if you are interested in learning more political news, you can read this article https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/caylan-ford-resigns-ucp-candidate-1.5062198.

0

The debate over liberty and order contributed to the development of political parties because it sparked 2 distinct mindsets. Those that valued liberty over order and vice versa. This split on ideas also split political ideas. Politics was born!