How do I file a correction for a UI-3/40 Quarterly Contribution and Wage Report?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

A. Uploaded files (ICESA format) cannot be maintained online; please contact TaxNet Customer Service at the toll-free number 866-274-5697. To make corrections to imported files (CSV format) or manually entered files, click on the Wage Correction menu item located under the Unemployment Insurance section of the menu. This feature allows you to amend a Quarterly Contribution and Wage Report. You may modify a reported worker's Social Security Number, name, or wages. You can also add workers to a Quarterly Report. Once you reach the summary page, you will be able to amend the excess wages that you reported for the quarter. Corrections can be made 2 business days after submitting the report. more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.