How do I get a boating licence and register my boat?

boat Boating licence REGISTER
0

0
Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz

Since it’s already described I would like to add my two cents. When you are up to go boating you need to have the required equipment which will be suitable for your travel purpose and for a company you sail with. If you click here you’ll see that even dogs require a specific kit for comfort boat travelling. So, pay attention to it.

0
Andrew Arst

Thought that it’s a much more complicated process…

0

• All operators of powered recreational vessels under four meters in length (including personal water craft) must obtain a Pleasure Craft Operator Card. • All recreational vessels under 15 gross tons and powered by an engine equal to or larger than 10 horsepower (7.5 kilowatts) must be licensed or registered, regardless of where they operate in Canada. The process is free of charge for licensing through the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) (formerly known as Customs Canada). • For more information visit the Office of Boating and Safety’s Web site or call their hotline at 1800-267-6687.