How do I get more information about the Graduated Licensing Program or Provisional license?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

For more information on the Hawaii Graduated Licensing Program (Provisional License), please visit the website at http://www.state.hi.us/dot/publicaffairs/index.htm Top • How do I obtain a traffic abstract, driving record or outstanding violations clearance? Please contact the Traffic Violations Bureau at 808-538-5500 for driving record and/or clearance. You can mail your request to 1111 Alakea Street, 2nd Floor, Honolulu, HI 96813. For more information you can visit their website at http://www.courts.state.hi.us/ under Self-Help, Traffic Cases. Top • After my OVUII or DUI revocation period is over, how do I clear it if I am currently out of state? Please contact the Administrative Revocation office at 808-534-6800 for a relicensing form. If you are eligible, obtain a certified copy of the relicensing form and mail it to: City Square Driver Licensing Office, P.O. Box 30340, Honolulu, HI, 96820-0340. You will also need to send us a reinstatement fee of $20.00 payable to: City & County ...
This link is broken. Help us!
1 more source
  • honolulu.gov
    This link is broken. Help us!
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.

Related Articles