How do I get numbers or an address for a new property or small development?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

If you are a developer building a new property, a small development or redeveloping an existing property into multiple units or flats you should contact us before or as soon as possible after you commence work on site to arrange for the allocation of addresses. The address is usually required by the service providers, gas, water etc. before they will connect their service to the property. more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.