0
Q:

How do I go about getting the Hollywood Reporter TV Production Chart?

0
The Hollywood Reporter (a daily entertainment trade publication available at most major newsstands) publishes a TV Production Chart on the first Tuesday of each month and lists shows currently in production. The address, telephone number and production staff information are provided on this list. Be sure the TV Production list and show(s) you are interested in appear in the particular issue before you purchase it. (If, for example, the show you are interested in is on hiatus, it will not be listed). The Hollywood Reporter also publishes a special Fall TV Preview Issue in September. The cost is $3.00 (subject to change) and is well worth the investment. How do I go about getting the Hollywood Creative Directory? The Hollywood Creative Directory is available for research purposes at the James R. Webb Memorial Library located at the Guild's headquarters. You may also purchase the Hollywood Creative Directory from the Guild's Foundation at the Guild's headquarters or the publisher by ... more

...