0
Q:

How do I install the Ulead VideoStudio SE 3.0 or 4.0 to work with my DV camcorder?

0
Insert the Ulead VideoStudio CD into the CD ROM drive of your system. The installation wizard will run automatically.Select "Install Ulead VideoStudio" and your language preference. Click "OK". After installation begins, click "Next" or "Yes" at every window that comes up until it asks whether you want to install Net Show 3.0. Click "Next" and "Finish" afterwards. Click "Yes" and "OK" afterwards.Click "Next" to install Quick Time. Click "Next" or "Yes" until you see "Two Show Options" window. Deselect "Two Show Options" and click "Finish". Select the options that you prefer and click "Next". Select "Yes, I want to restart my computer now" and click "Finish". When Windows finishes loading, click "No" for NetShow Options. Make sure that your camcorder is on and start Ulead VideoStudio. Click "Global Commands" and then "Select Device Control". Under "Device Control", select "MS 1394 Device Control" for "Current Device". Click "OK". Go to "Global Commands" again and click "Change Capture ... more

...