How do I learn the features of Apex Legends?

Entertainment
0
bemay

I want to learn Apex Legends and become a successful player.

0
Fanni Too

Yes you are right. The game has interesting characters and it is important to choose “your” character. If you like to play aggressively and always be in the center of events, characters like Bangalore or Bloodhound are for you. Bangalore is a very active character and can summon an artillery strike or create a smoke screen. A Bloodhound is a hunter who can hunt down enemies and see their tracks.
But to get the skills of the game, I would recommend you to use Apex Legends coaching https://apex.legionfarm.com/
It will give you more knowledge and skills than reading the forum.

0
jorika

The game is a spin-off to the Titanfall series, but there are no titans here. On PC, the game is available through Origin, on XBOX and PS4 in game stores.
Each battle begins with the landing on the arena and the search for loot: weapons, armor, consumables and additional gadgets. The battle will end when only one team remains alive.
In Apex Legends, you take control of a hero known as “The Legend”. Each legend has its own skills (passive skill, tactical skill and final skill) that are best learned before starting the game. Each team can only have one hero, you cannot take the same one. It should be borne in mind that you should not take a support, if the team already has one, it will not be effective.