0
Q:

How do I load funds from my PayPal account to my Prepaid Visa RushCard?

Answers

0
Although there is no personal bank account associated with your Prepaid Visa RushCard, you can use the electronic funds transfer option to send money from your PayPal account to your RushCard. It’s easy and it’s FREE! Simply follow the steps below: • Initial Card Setup (one-time setup): • Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com. • Under the "My Account" section, click on "Withdraw". • In the "Withdraw Funds" screen, select the "Withdraw funds to your bank account" option. • In the "Add Bank Account" screen, enter the following information: Bank Name: JP Morgan Chase Account Type: Checking Routing Number: 044000037 Account Number: Your 16-digit card number • Then click "Continue". • Choose from the two "Confirm Your Bank Account" options provided to complete your setup. • Transferring funds (after account setup): • Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com. • Click on "My Account" and select the "Withdraw" option. • In the "Withdraw Funds" screen, select the "Withdraw ... more
rushcard.com

Related Experts

1. David McAtee
PayPal expert
3
...