How do I make an appointment to speak with the Judge or Court Commissioner?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

Judges and Court Commissioners cannot meet with any person alone. This would be considered an ex parte communication, and is prohibited by the Code of Judicial Ethics and Supreme Court Rules. If you would like to present facts concerning your case, you must schedule a hearing before the assigned Judge or the Court Commissioner by filing and serving a motion, notice, and supporting affidavit. The same rules apply to written letters sent to a Judge or Court Commissioner; you must send a copy to the other party.
This link is broken. Help us!
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.