How do I make corrections to time sheets or leave reports that have been submitted to the Payroll Office?


If your department is called to correct a time sheet or leave report, persons authorized to sign the document must make any requested corrections. Failure to promptly reply to a request for correction may result in missed payment. If you discover an error after payment has been made, a letter of request from the department director or chairman, along with a corrected time sheet or leave report must be submitted to the Payroll Office.

Related Questions