0
Q:

How do I obtain a copy of my child's shot record and/or TB skin test?

0
When a student is transferring within the district, the parent/guardian should ask the school nurse. They will be asked to fill out a records request, and then the nurse can print out the needed information. Administrative Assistants and School Secretaries also have the ability to print these records. For a student who has graduated from or left the district, a request needs to be made to the Student Records department located on Hillcrest Drive next to West High School. The telephone number is 907-742-4607. Current elementary, middle, and high school student shot records can be obtained at the school. Parents need to fill out a request for records, submit it to the school nurse, and she will then print out the information and give it to the parents. Administrative Assistants and School Secretaries also have the ability to print out these records. more
asdk12.org

...