How do I obtain an address for new construction or a new mobile home?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

When you or your contractor pull permits for construction etc. the building department will direct you to our office. We will fill out the attached addressing application and give you a signed dated copy to keep with the rest of your permits. Our data collector will go out to the property and obtain a GPS point for us to use in assigning your address. You will not be given a Certificate of Occupancy nor will the power be turned on until your address is properly posted at your new home. more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.