How do I print my 1098 T form from UNCGenie?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

Click on the following options: • Student Services and Financial Aid • Student Records • Tax Notification • Enter the Tax Year If you have questions about your 1098 T form please contact the Cashier’s Office and Student Accounts at 336-334-5831 ** The Financial Aid Office does not give tax advice. If you have further questions, please contact your tax advisor. more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.