How do I resolve the error that the assertion time in the SAML response is invalid?

0

0

• The two SSO machines are out of sync with respect to time. As a resolution, run the UNIX commanddateon the two machines to check their time and sync the readings, if appropriate. • The length for Assertion Timeout is too short. The current time must fall within the validity interval of the two attributesNotBeforeandNotOnOrAfter. If the transmission takes longer than that interval, increase the value for Assertion Timeout in the SAML Service Configuration page from the Access Manager Administration Console. • TheNotBeforeattribute is improperly configured. You can tune the Assertion Skew Factor forNotBeforeon the SAML Service Configuration page.