How do I turn Kefei and Hygetropin into an injectable solution?

0

0

Kefei HGH or Hygetropin HGH are shipped in different size vials. Before you can use these you need to mix it with a solvent such as sterile water or bacteriostatic water, a process known as reconstitution. It is only after you mix it with the solvent that it becomes a clear solution you can inject. This process shouldn’t take more than a few minutes. Please see the Patient Information page for more details.

0

Kefei HGH or Hygetropin HGH are shipped in different size vials.Before you can use these you need to mix it with a solvent such as sterile water or bacteriostatic water, a process known as reconstitution. It is only after you mix it with the solvent that it becomes a clear solution you can inject. This process shouldn’t take more than a few minutes. Please see the Patient Information page for more details.