How do I work out which MyMulti train zone my train station is in?

mymulti station train zone
0

0

You can either view the MyMulti map here or locate your train station and the MyMulti train zone here. The MyMulti boundary stations and travel entitlements are: The MyMulti1 boundary stations are: Bondi Junction, Chatswood, Croydon, Canterbury, Bardwell Park and Rockdale. For the period your MyMulti is valid, you have access to unlimited train travel within these boundary stations, including the City. Also included is unlimited travel on Sydney Ferries services and the Stockton ferry and unlimited government and private bus travel across the greater Sydney metropolitan area. MyMulti 2 boundary stations are Hornsby, Carlingford, Seven Hills, Liverpool, Holsworthy, Engadine and Caringbah. For the period the ticket is valid, you have access to unlimited train travel in the MyMulti1 and MyMulti2 zones. Again, you have unlimited access to Sydney Ferries services and the Stockton Ferry and unlimited access to government and private bus services across the greater Sydney metropolitan area. M