how do you become a realtor for usaa movers advantage?

Write a comment...

1 Answer

To become a USAA agent you must be part of the Cartus relocation team. Your company would need to apply to Cartus to become a member and pay a fee. There also several other requirements. Cartus Relocation also deals with government relocations and several other industries. more
Write a comment...
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.

Related Experts

1. Anna Fine
Colorado expert