How Do You Buy The Best Graduation Gifts?

0
Posted Alison Hardy edited answer

0
Alison Hardy Alison Hardy edited answer

Hi there! As for me, I like some handmade gifts a lot, and I like using the service from PinSource too where I can make cool custom lapel pins for my friends and my family. I recommend that you have a look there too, maybe you will find something interesting 😉

0

Graduation gifts for new high school or college graduates can be difficult to choose. Money is a common choice, and a traditional gift to help the graduate get started in life. But if you want to give a graduation gift that is more personal or unique, there are many great options. Give a book of inspirational quotes or an encouraging story. Dr. Seuss’ “Oh, the Places You’ll Go!” is a unique choice. Write a personal message to the graduate on the inside of the front cover to make it a special momento. Help the graduate get started in the business world by giving a resume writing book, or by hiring a resume writer to help the graduate write a winning resume. Buy a t-shirt or sweatshirt from the graduate’s future college to help him/her show off future plans. Gift an item that the graduate will need in the near future, such as a dorm room fridge, an interview suit, or a nice portfolio. Give a nice frame to hold the graduate’s new diploma.