How Do You Draw The Sharingan Eye?

0

How Do You Draw The Sharingan Eye?

0
Jack Evance

Hi there! You can find many guides in internet how to do this. The most useful will be video guide, something like this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qG-BLy2_Yc. It helped me to draw sharingan eye on my Wacom Intuos Draw in 30 minutes! Hope it will help you too!

0

In anime, the Sharingan eye is a genetic transformation seen in the Uchiha clan, often activated during battle. It is easy to draw the Sharingan eye because it is made up of simple shapes: a series of circles and apostrophes. It is colored with black and two shades of reddish-brown. Draw the outline of the Sharingan eye: Draw a circle in pencil. Inside this circle, draw a circle with a shaky line. Draw the pupil of the Sharingan eye: Draw a small circle centered inside the two you drew in Step 1, and darken it. Draw a small circle around the pupil in a shaky line. Draw three apostrophe shapes, spread out to form the points of a triangle, in the center of the Sharingan eye. Darken the apostrophes. Draw two reflection points in the eye: One should be in the bottom left of the Sharingan eye and shaped like a raindrop. The second should be small and circular, in the top right of the eye. Trace the outer line of the Sharingan eye in black. Also color in the apostrophes and the center of the