How Do You Get Paid As An Erotica Writer?

0

0
Benjamin

In fact, it all depends on the condition. You can be a full-time writer on a site that publishes such stories, you can create your own closed community by subscription, or, as is the case with sexualrevelation.com, just blog and try to monetize it.

0

Through my experiences as writer of erotica, I have learned that many people wish to become a paid erotica author. If your goal is to write straight, gay, lesbian, bi, or transgender erotica stories, there is a market out there for you. However, you have to be brave, creative, have an open-mind, and be able to think “outside of the box.” Step 1 First, decide on your audience that you would like to write for: men, women, tv/ts, straight, gay? Scribble ideas in your notebook. Afterwards, start thinking about fetishes and fantasies. Form a character and make notes about their actions, emotions, thoughts, and feelings. For example: if you decide that you want to make up a story about an erotic dinner date that begins and ends in the kitchen or dining room, you will not only need to think about the physical elements of the story, but consider the aromas of the foods, the lighting in the room, and how the character must feel. Did he/she have a long day at work? Was this planned or a surprise