How Do You Make A Buccaneer Pirate Hat?

0

How Do You Make A Buccaneer Pirate Hat?

0
jeam lee

If you want to know more things about RSGold can go to this website www.rsgoldfast.com
Our service is the most professional and most secure and convenient

0
jeam lee

Hello, everyone, have you ever played a game called RuneScape? I heard this game is very popular before, and now there are still many players, and recently I found a website may be able to help you, to share with you  www.rsgoldfast.com

0

Pirates are all the rage these days, particularly given the popularity of Captain Jack Sparrow and others. Renaissance Festivals often have entire weekends devoted to pirate lore, and many libraries, schools and shops around the country celebrate all things swashbuckling. Part of the fun of events like this is the costume aspect – after all, who doesn’t want to dress up like their favorite scalawag? In addition to the fancy coat, a big sword, and some high boots, one of the most important parts of the pirate costume is the hat. Because the golden age of piracy was in the seventeenth and eighteenth century, most pirate headwear can be simply adapted from a tricorn hat. Here’s how to make your own. Measure your head with a tape measure. If you don’t have one, use a piece of string or ribbon. Loosely measure the circumference of your head, making sure you leave room for your hair — you don’t want the hat to be too tight. This measurement will be measurement A. Make the inner headband. Th