How Do You Make A Homemade Movie Trailer?

0

0
Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz

It’s not easy to tell you what to do exactly. I mean, it’s a creative process and it’s gonna be a large article if I decided to write you a guide on movie trailer creating. But I agree with the previous comment. Go on Youtube and watch. Not only video guides but also trailers. Concerning tools, start with online ones which don’t demand powerful computers. Fastreel, for instance, or any else you like and can afford. Try and try more, and ultimately you’ll be able to make decent movie trailers.

0
Requiem

Tell you what. Open youtube, type in the search: how to edit movie trailers. You’ll find tons of helpful guides. What program to choose, what effects are the best and so on.

0
Bartmond

Take a video editor, download videos, music, and start editing them!
Your first results are gonna be bad, don’t even think you’ll be good at first. But then you’ll see how you progress

0

Have you ever wanted to make a trailer, but you didn’t know how? This is the article for you! • Go out and buy a good video camera. Make sure you buy the proper accessories (tapes, memory cards, tripod, etc.) • Get used to the controls on your camera. • Think of your movie’s plot. Is it about Godzilla? is it about dinosaurs? A trailer is about the movie and getting you to watch it. You wouldn’t do a trailer about Godzilla if your movie is about King Kong. • Storyboard or draw out your trailer. You don’t have to be a good drawer to do this, just make sure you know what the scenes are showing. • Record videos, matching your drawings. Be sure to tell when the movie comes out and show what it is about. • Import your video to a video editing program, or, if you don’t want to edit them, just import them to your hard drive. Use your camera’s FireWire or USB port, or if your video camera uses a memory card, you can import with a memory card reader. If you don’t know what to do, read the manual